Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chocolate ABC's



All I want is chocolate
Bring me chocolate.
Can I have some chocolate?
Do you have any chocolate?
Even a little bit of chocolate?




Feed me chocolate.
Gotta have chocolate.
Hand over the chocolate.
I want chocolate.
Just plain chocolate.
Keep the chocolate coming.


Let's eat some chocolate!
More chocolate, please.
Need chocolate now.



Oh, the chocolate.
Pretty please....chocolate?
¡Quiero chocolate!


Really, I need chocolate.
Send chocolate!
There's never enough chocolate.
"U" got any chocolate?
Vats of chocolate....
Where's my chocolate?



X-cuse me....do you have some chocolate?
"Y" isn't there more chocolate?
Zzzz....I dream of chocolate....

It's Valentine's Day ~ Indulge!

2 comments:

  1. "ME WANT CHOCOLATE!"- Cookie Monster (and Ayrel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to save some for you, but can't make any promises! (Hurry!)

    ReplyDelete