Friday, September 11, 2009

With This Ring....

Did I hesitate when
Ayrel & Ben suggested having a chocolate fountain
at their wedding reception (almost) 4 years ago?
Silly question.
We ended up with three!
(which they hauled from SLC to El Paso):
Belgian milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate!
Needless to say they were a hit, and we repeated the equation at Tanja and Brad's wedding reception last month, with a slight variation: milk chocolate, dark chocolate and caramel sauce (thank you, Sandy, sweet sister 'o mine, for volunteering to provide and man the chocolate fountain table!).
Don't you think our very talented photographer chose a unique way to show off the cinnamon bears that were available for dipping? You can check out more of her beautiful photography by clicking here: http://ashleymaephoto.com/blog/

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the siblings are still not on the chocoholic bandwagon. More for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of the cinnamon bears. Wish I would've thought of chocolate fountains for mine, too! I would've had it next to my line so I could just snack all night!

    ReplyDelete