Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Forget Love ~ I'd Rather Fall Into Chocolate

I have never tried to disguise my chocolate habit, if only because it makes it quite easy for people to choose my birthday gift. But when a friend recently commented on Facebook that chocolate was the only thing I ever wrote about I did a bit of self-analysis and realized that chocolate is a passion. And then I began reminiscing about my best chocolate experiences and only had to look back a few hours for one of the best - a magnificient chocolate cake that defied any I had ever eaten. How could I keep so many delicious experiences to myself? What better way to share them than with a non-intrusive blog - you may read it if you like, you may ignore it if you don't like it, and I will continue to enjoy my chocolate and to look for new ways to revel in it, which will be happily shared!

2 comments:

  1. One of the benefits of being overseas is that while the rest of you are asleep I just finished lunch. Thus, I get the be the first follower and first person to comment. I would have to say this deserves chocolate brownie points from mom and sweetest child status in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just tell you that I love that you have an entire blog about CHOCOLATE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete