Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How Did I Miss This?!?

Did you know today is National Chocolate Day? I just found out but it's too late to celebrate properly. The only chocolate I've had today was a handful of peanut M&M's, and I know I could have done better than that!
I spent the evening at our ward Halloween party where there wasn't a brownie or chocolate cupcake in sight, and I saw no evidence of any chocolate candy. I was patting myself on the back for getting all the way through the evening eating only a couple of (teeny, tiny) sugar cookies.
But no worries, I'll make up for my ignorance tomorrow in a big way, and will never allow it to happen again.

Should I splurge on Belgian chocolates...




...edible chocolate shoes...

...or a perfect chocolate cheesecake?!?

Oh, the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment